Monday, January 10, 2011

Trust

This has been a recurring theme for me.
God wants me to trust Him.
Why would I not listen?
What could I possibly gain from ignoring His voice of truth.

The thing is, I know that He loves me. I belong to Him. I gave Him my life.
But so many times, I find myself having to make difficult decisions. I am learning more and more everyday how to handle these...

It seems so simple and yet everyday I fight for the control. It's like I say, "Hey, God, I wanna give You my everything- but I wanna keep this..." Like a scene from The Jerk... "I dont need one other thing... I need this..."

It should be the easiest thing in the world to take a deep breath and humbly say to God, my Creator, my Savior, My Kinsman Redeemer... Lord, Dad, I love You more than anything and I trust you implicitly with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment